Most of our problems are caused by over-reactions to stress.
When we get stressed, we blow up at the people we love, melt down when there’s a crisis at work, disappear when we’re really needed or start panicking instead of dealing with our problems in a calm, helpful way.
Most of us believe that we’re just stuck with all these unhelpful reactions, that can end up putting a lot of pressure on our relationships and prevent us from doing the things we really want to do, and being the best people we can be.
But that’s not true.
The People Smarts Stress Personality System that you’ll discover in this book has been developed from a synthesis of 10 years of research combining cutting-edge research with ancient wisdom.
The result is a unique personality typology based on the four main personality building blocks of: MOTIVATION, CONNECTION, PHILOSOPHICAL THINKING and BUILDING.
People Smarts: The system will help you to identify why unhelpful reactions to stress are happening, and then give you an easy-to-follow blueprint to get things back under control.
As part of that process, you’ll learn how to:
• Identify your main stress personality type
• Defuse unhelpful stress triggers
• Understand how and why you react to stressful situations the way you do
• Deal with other people’s over-reactions to stress
• Maximize your true personality potential; and
• Develop loving, balanced and healthy relationships in every area of your life.
It’s time to take back control of your life and relationships, and to stop stress from running the show!
So, if you’re ready to learn how to:
- Walk away instead of getting into a fight
- Boost your motivation levels to achieve your goals and dreams
- Create clear boundaries and fearlessly police them
- Defuse depressed feelings before they pull you under
- Communicate in a way that other people can relate to, and that leads to positive outcomes
- Understand what really makes you – and other people – tick.